Members of The Cypress of Raleigh enjoy a gracious, independent living lifestyle, unmatched by other active retirement communities in Raleigh, or anywhere for that matter. When you enter our gated community, comprised of well-maintained streets, walking paths, The Cypress lakes, and of course, wonderful people, you’ll know that you’ve arrived at a special place.
Homes at The Cypress range from spacious villas to charming cottages with a variety of sizes ranging from 1,000 sq. ft. up to over 3,800 sq. ft. You can choose from a variety of floor plans, with nearly limitless customization options to meet your individual tastes and desires. Unlike most retirement communities, at The Cypress, residents don’t rent or pay non-refundable entrance fees. Rather, they own their homes, which means they can maintain equity, with the opportunity of appreciation.
Because The Cypress is a Life Plan Community (Continuing Care Retirement Community), Members can rest assured knowing that on-site care is always available – as much or as little as needed.
Become a Member of The Cypress, and you will own far more than a beautiful home in our luxurious North Carolina retirement community. You’ll enjoy exclusive access to an array of high-end services and amenities, including:
- The Cypress Clubhouse (home to our restaurants, library, ballroom, art and game rooms, hair salon, business center, and more)
- Wellness rooms for classes and individual exercise
- Diverse, fresh dining (home delivery available)
- Specialty classes and clubs
- State of the art wellness center and gym
- Heated pool and spa
- Plentiful activities and events calendar
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- Concierge and valet car service
- And much more!
If you would like to learn more about our independent living options, or if you’re ready to schedule a tour and see firsthand what makes The Cypress such a remarkable retirement destination, then please contact us today.